Saturday, January 22, 2011

The passion of Music

Music is a passion for me. I don't just listen to it, I feel it as well. I love all kinds of music but mostly country songs, r&b songs. I not only enjoy listening to it, I love playing it.  I remember when I was 5 years old my mother playing a song on her guitar. When I was about 7, I found my moms guitar in her closet she never used. As I played with it I ended up playing part of the song my sister Meris used to play. I started playing and was able to copy some parts of different songs. 

There isn't anything that compares to the feeling of power, soul and passion you can get by playing the guitar(at least for me). It is an instant cure for any attacks I have, stress, depressing times, other problems and is fun. When you are playing you drift off into another world. Most of everything and everyone disapear and become non existant.

It's bad when i cant even read a music sheet or music notes. I learn by my ear, I do listen and follow. Remember each sounds of each string, that's how i used to play my guitar and compose few songs by same method, without any music sheet since i don't know how to read chord. Its weird, i knew!

My passion in music was inspire by Micheal Jackson, Kina Grannis & Taylor Swift. How much i love 3 of them, come in different generation. Call me a big fan of Micheal Jackson, yes I am! Call me a crazier fan of Kina Grannis, yes i am. And Taylor Swift... my big inspiration in composing a music & Taylor Swift wrote all her songs by herself. Thats cool..!!

Taylor Swift with her new song "Back To December"

Kina Grannis cover a song of Katy Perry "Firework"

Enjoice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment